WHAT IS INVOLVED IN A CYBERSECURITY DUE DILIGENCE ASSESSMENT?
Our Due Diligence Assessment provides a synopsis of the risk associated with your organization’s pending merger or acquisition as it relates to cybersecurity and compliance. This service helps you to do the following:
- Decide whether to proceed with the merger or acquisition based on any past or present cyber risk discovered
- Have an accurate strategy when planning for related cybersecurity expenses with both sides of the merger
- Avoid harm to your organization’s reputation that could result from an ill-advised purchase
RB Advisory helps you through self-assessments to help in evaluating all security programs currently in place, uncover potential security and compliance gaps, and address future compatibility issues before they arise.
IS COMPLIANCE A MAJOR CONCERN FOR MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS?
It is critical to verify compliance for both entities of the merger & acquisition. Attaining compliance can be expensive and for either side of the merger not being compliant and accruing fines can be unfavorable. We are proficient in compliance frameworks such as HIPAA, PCI, NIST, ISO, GDPR and more allowing us to expose all possible risk and determine what it will take to achieve compliance.
CYBERSECURITY DUE DILIGENCE FOR MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS ALLOWS OUR EXPERTS TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Underlying information exposing unknown cybersecurity problems
- Detailing the extent of remediation needed and an estimated financial outlook
- Information on the risk involved to base executive decisions going forward
- Forewarning of any potential compliance gaps
- Analysis of currently implemented security frameworks and architecture
- Awareness into IT department methods and style
- Awareness of past breaches, and to what extent they were addressed
All companies need to be prepared for the risk of cyberattacks by incorporating the proper cybersecurity procedures. RB Advisory can help you succeed through your mergers & acquisitions, cybersecurity frameworks, and compliance regulations.